Sunday, August 28, 2011

2011 Lookbook-O’Neill Holiday 2011




Yesterday I stopped by Hotel on Rivington for the O’Neill Holiday and Fall 2011 press preview. O’Neill has young and cute sportswear, footwear and also headphones, surf and snowboarding products. I’ve honestly never paid much attention to the brand except for when I wrote about the Philips | O’Neill Premium Headphones but I’m glad I stopped by the press preview because there are some really cute stuff. For the holiday 2011, the collection is free spirited with a nod to natures’ elements: Earth, Wind and Fire. Native looks inspired by “rustic beauty and weathered artifacts.” I particularly like the loose fitted sweatshirt and fleece tops, maxi dresses/skirts and rompers. Stay tuned for the Fall 2011 lookbook…

No comments:

Post a Comment