Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Looks


what I wore... 

GIRLS NIGHT LOOK
 Cut Out Maxi Dress: Forever 21
LUNCH LOOK
  Orange Dress: Forever 21
Tan Tunic: Marshalls
Tan Pumps: Chinese Laundry 
 DINNER LOOK
 Sequin Blazer & Purple/Plum Leggings
Whole Look: Forever 21
 WORK LOOK 
I really love the bohemian
look its so comfortable
Maxi Dress: Forever 21
Black Handband(old): Forever 21 & Gold Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Having fun in the trying on the Kardashian Kollection at Sears
I tried on all xsmalls I love there clothing and the material
is awesome. I just think its a little pricey for sears. But over
all love there clothing. :)
 Loved the pattern to this dress I would pair it with a belt to Snitch up my waist
 I love the red and black pattern so bold
 I would definately need some pumps to complete this look
I loved this cheetah pink dress great for summer

I didn't purchase any of these items.
Have a fabulous week!
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment