Sunday, February 5, 2012

Outfit and Makeup Look


One year Anniversary with my boyfriend outfit! :) 
Sheer Magenta Blouse: Marshalls (tan cami under the sheer shirt)
Leather Leggings: Forever 21
Lace gold & silver Pumps: Bakers 
Gold Headpiece: www.etsy.com
Gold Genvea watch: www.amazon.com
 I couldn't decide if I liked the outfit better with out the headpiece, but
I decided to wear it, so I took a picture without it :)
I added another necklace with this outfit (Necklace: forever 21)










Liquid Eyeliner Loreal carbon black lineur intense
Rimmel eye shadow in Night Jewel (shimmer charcoal color)
& Nyx eye shadow in black (no shimmer)
Mac Zoom Lash & Macs Eye liner in regular
Mac Peaches blush & Mac Blunt blush as a Contour
Foundation Revlons color stay (in natural tan)
& my favorite concealer in ivory Maybelline coverstick
Mac Angel lipstick mixed with Mac Growing trend lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment