|D&G Spring/Summer 2010|
- A vest must cover the waistband. No belt buckle should show. This adds girth (the appearance of weight) and directs the eye straight to the waist.
- The bottom button is meant to be left undone.
- If there's an X across the middle when buttoned, the vest is too tight.
- Yes, you can wear a vest with t-shirt. Leave it unbuttoned and wear it a size or two larger.
- Add some flair to the plain short sleeve button up with a vest and skinny tie.
- Avoid the white and black combo.