Monday, September 5, 2011

Shop Chanel bags and accessories

Happy Labor day time to all of our US readers! I invested considerably using the weekend concerning the couch generally because I somehow caught a cold, but that do not sustain me from sensation a deep Chanel obsession. not merely do it hold over every element of my being, however it also gave me the urge to scour equally my closet and my girlfriend’s to glance at Chanel pieces.




In carrying out so, I found out the best compilation of Chanel every thing for an add-ons post. obviously I experienced to possess a Chanel bag, along using the traditional caviar Timeless Clutch is generally a favorite. this really is my girlfriend’s bag and one of her favored evening clutches generally since it is equally spacious and definitely chic.



Next I additional a critically enjoyment Chanel bracelet which i obtained getting a shock and have employed in instead quite a few of my “bracelet party” rotations. The product gives a critically edgy vibe. My other wrist inclusion will very likely be the Chanel dark Ceramic J12 sit back and watch (38mm, automatic, diamond markers). this could very likely be the only sit back and watch I individual and will very likely be for just about any lengthy time. I adore that it is sensible while also getting a style piece. The necklace is borrowed from my buddy who loves customized bags and add-ons as considerably as I do and happened to possess the best color combo necklace from Chanel to include in the direction of photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment