Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ashley Tisdale Joins the Celebrity Birkin Club


I do not know about anybody else, but if I experienced been carrying an Hermes kelly bag as huge as Ashley Tisdale‘s, I’d undoubtedly possess a appreciably happier glimpse on my face. In fact, I think that this could possibly be as unhappy as just one is capable of looking even although toting a brand brand brand new Hermes handbag. specifically since the buying bag and box are huge adequate which they practically undoubtedly should consist of the brand brand brand new Hermes? handbag. I wonder what she has in there. Birkin and Kelly, in between the an amazing offer much less well-known Hermes bags? With Tisdale’s style, I wouldn’t be astonished if it experienced been a crossbody Jypsiere.


Let’s not permit disregard what Ashley has in her other hand, though, that is just as needed,Hermes – a Balenciaga Weekender Bag. It appears as although she’s producing utilization of the airport, to be certain that is not genuinely an enormous shock for that deliver about that Balenciaga’s weekenders are lightweight and roomy adequate to create a excellent carry-on as prolonged at any time you are not lugging a hefty laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment